Saturday 4 October 2014

Heartbreak ... and Autumn Tea's


You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet on this blog recently. It's been a bit of a difficult time for me personally. I split up from my boyfriend of eight years and the past few weeks have consisted of packing up belongings, making the long journey from Lancashire to London (Mum's looking after me) and trying to get back on my feet. Not surprisingly, blogging hasn't been on the top of my priorities, but I've really missed it. And today just felt right.

During all the upheaval, I've been keeping my eye on the tea front and have some really wonderful emails from tea companies promoting their autumn - and Christmas (!) tea's, and I'm really excited by this.

Bluebird Tea Company have a very tasty and exotic sounding Spiced Pumpkin Pie which sounds right up my street! Alongside that they have Parma Violet tea, Mocha Chai and Gingersnap Green. I've purchased one or two things from Bluebird in the past and they are a fantastic company.

Twinings have just re-launched their website and it's funky and modern and I really like it. Alongside the new website they have just announced their set of Christmas tea's. From what I can tell they are the same lines that they had last year, but with different names. I'm really pleased they have brought back their Christmas cake flavoured tea, which was last year called Christmas Cheer and is now called Christmas Afternoon. It was by far my favourite line from their range last Christmas. It does actually taste of Christmas cake, and is perfect for those who cannot or do not take milk in their tea. It's gorgeous and mouth watering!

And I'd just like to remind you about Kensington Tea Company's Christmas Spice. It is by a million miles the greatest Christmas green tea EVER. With it's pink peppercorns, sugar snowflakes and luxurious milk chocolate pieces it's really a gorgeous indulgent tea for the festive season, and it's really reasonably priced too so it won't break the bank. I can't wait to be able to experience it again.

So, there are exciting times coming up in the next few months in the tea world. A such a lovely way to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year!

I'd also like to thank fellow blogger Rebecca from The Hot Cuppa blog.  She helped me no end during a particularly horrible day. She's a real star!

No comments:

Post a Comment