Tuesday 10 February 2015

It's All About The Grey At The Moment ... Apparantly.

There is no way to currently escape it.

The "it" being the hotly awaited release of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

Over here, in the UK at least, it is everywhere. On television and radio. Advertising for the erotic movie is splashed across every bus shelter I walk past, in every newspaper and it's giggled about on television.

Yes, I have read the book. And it wasn't my kind of thing. Why I read it, I will never know.

Of course, it's all down to personal taste. What is one woman's rubbish is another woman's treasure. And of course, it wouldn't do if we were all the same, and I'm only really being somewhat cheeky in this post.

On a serious level though there is only one Grey I care about. That's Earl Grey. And, it seems, I'm not the only one. I love this little graphic.


Awww ... now that's more like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment