Saturday 2 May 2015

Sorry For Lack Of New Posts ...

I've received some lovely emails from readers wondering why I've not posted recently. And asking why I've not reviewed the Royal Christening tea.

Unfortunately, everyone in the house has fallen victim to a quite serious stomach bug. I'm getting better but am lacking energy and am drinking water at the moment as its all I fancy. Today I'm doing nothing more then curling up and watching the television coverage of the arrival of the new Royal baby.

I'm hoping tomorrow to do some blogging!

I just wanted to ask all my readers to bear with me I will be up and running very soon!

Thank you to everyone who was wondering where I was and if I'm ok. It was truly heartening when I was so ill.

And thanks to Mike who sent me funny cartoons which cheered me up!

See you all soon!



2 comments: