Thursday 20 November 2014

My Special Delivery From Kensington Tea Company


A couple of days ago I ordered two teas (of which I both reviewed before) from Kensington Tea Company. I ordered Christmas Green Leaf which is a magnificent brew that features chocolate pieces and sugar snowflakes. I also purchased their Jasmine Pearls (which I have reviewed but such review seems to have gone missing). Anyway, needless to say, the tea is wonderful.

But this isn't a review of tea. This is a review of how lovely the tea comes packaged. As you can see in the photograph below, once opening the box you can see the tea is wrapped in a lovely green tissue paper. It's not only classy but there is something lovely and old fashioned about unwrapping tissue paper.


Inside the box, the tea is packed carefully and I also had a lovely couple of samples thrown in, just enough for a couple of cups of tea each. I love the idea of samples because it enables you to try something you may not of even thought about.


I love Kensington Tea Company. The tea is exceptional, the people are absolutely friendly and as you can see, they treat their tea - and your orders - with the upmost care.

If you'd like to know a little bit more about the company you can read my company profile or click here for their website.

They are such a lovely company and have a loyalty scheme too, so when you purchase tea or tea accessories from them, you earn points which you can spend on further purchases at a later point. What's not to love about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment