Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Has Come Early At Laura's Tea Room Courtesy Of Williamson's Tea


Earlier this week I was sat on the computer, minding my own business, and in popped a message on Twitter. It contained a message from a lady named Jade. She asked about a tea review. Initially, I was slightly worried. Had I said something wrong on a blog? Had I offended a tea company? I provided my email and waited for a message to pop into the inbox.

I didn't have to wait long and was somewhat relieved at the content of the message.  Jade turned out to be a lovely lady, who wanted to ask if I'd like to try a set of Williamson's new range of tea. Of course I replied with a very excited 'yes, please'.

The very next day the package arrived. It contained a set of their new Mini Cru range. And it was a set that really excited me. The range consists of four tea's: Purple Blush, Zinga Black, Pure Green with Earl Grey and Earl Grey with Blue Flowers. 

They are such an attractive set of tea's. They come in stainless steel tins that are etched with different designs for each tea. Each tin contains 15 pyramid shaped teabags. 

Williamson's are a family owned business who have been established for 140 years. They grow their tea in Kenya and use only sustainable farming methods.

Earlier this year I reviewed a Williamson's tea that is called Lifeboat Tea and which is sold to raise funds for the RNLI. Their tea's are strong and satisfying. 

My first tea will be reviewed very shortly ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment