Sunday 28 December 2014

I'm A Very Lucky Tea Lover


Last month I wrote a totally tongue in cheek post about what gifts would be in my fantasy Christmas stocking.

Alas, I did not get the much wanted Sage Teamaker. I did get a letter from Santa explaining that he and his elves couldn't lay their hands on one, sadly.

However, I did get this little beauty! Yes, indeed, I am the now proud owner of the Yellow Submarine tea infuser. In fact this item actually was number 2 on the list.

It's utterly, fantastically, brilliant. As a Beatles nut and tea lover, this is just THE perfect item. It's just so great. It's so cute, you fill the infuser with your favourite tea and it kind of bobs around in the water, just like a real submarine!

One cannot but help to  sing along as you're making the tea. "In a town, where I was born ....".
Well, I don't actually sing, rather, croak along to the song, my singing isn't the best, but that does provide my mum with much mirth everytime I make a brew!

So a massive thank you to my friend, Rebecca, who very kindly gave me the Yellow Submarine for a Christmas present. It's much loved and much appreciated.

In addition, though not strictly a "tea" gift, I received this from my brother and sister-in-law.



Isn't it just fab? A gorgeous hot chocolate kit that comes with chocolate drops, marshmallows and a mini-whisk. Tonight, I am going to treat myself to a lovely cup whilst watching the festive edition of Top Gear.

I was very lucky to have received some really lovely gifts this year. I can't thank people enough. And these are just two of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment