Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas, Everyone!


Today I'd like to take the chance to wish everyone a very happy Christmas. Hopefully (fingers crossed) I may get one or two tea related Christmas gifts (if I'm lucky!) so there will be plenty of blogging to be done over the festive period.

However, today will be the last pre-Christmas blog I'll have the chance to write.

I want to offer sincere thanks to all the readers of this blog. You send very kind words to me through this page and your enjoyment of my posts make it all worthwhile. Laura's Tea Room will be a year old in January  and I'm eager and excited to see what 2015 brings to the tea world!

Also, to those companies who have kindly helped me through the year by sending samples and given advice. It is hugely appreciated. In particular Kensington Tea Company, Northern Tea Merchants and Wise Owl Tea who helped me so much in the early days and continue to show a lot of kindness to Laura's Tea Room.

I hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful and restful Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Here's to 2015 and even more tea adventures! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I read all your blogs even though I don't comment, but just wanted to wish you a very happy Christmas but don't spare the blogs over the festive period, they are always good fun to read. Seasons greetings, Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pete. I'm so sorry I missed your lovely comment. I hope you and your family had a wonderful time and enjoyed drinking much tea!

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete