Saturday 12 April 2014

The London Fruit And Herb Company: Peach Paradise


As regular readers may know, I've recently tried some blends by The London Fruit and Herb Company. I've really enjoyed their orange green tea and their tropical infusion. I was less then enthused with the strawberry and vanilla fool. But, just because a company has a not so good blend you can't write them off.

So, the next tea I've tried is their Peach Paradise.

I love peach in tea. Be it Twinings Peach and Passionfruit, or the mouth watering Tetley Peach and Apricot. I think it tends to lend itself so well to tea.

Peach Paradise is a fabulous fruity tea. It's flavours are strong and sweet and rich.Sometimes peach in tea can be ever so slightly bitter, but it's not the case with this blend! There is no odd aftertaste, either!

It's a really good thirst quencher. 

There isn't too much more I can say other then it makes for a lovely brew. It's pretty simple, but makes for an effective drink!

3 comments:

  1. Do you add milk to this? xxJodiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie.

    No. Not advisable to add milk to fruit teas.

    The milk tends to curdle with the fruit and it's not very pleasant.

    My general advice is no milk added to a fruit tea or a fruit flavoured tea (i.e green tea with peach etc).

    Best wishes
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S - Jodie, if you want to add milk then you'll be fine with the black teas, i.e Earl/Lady/Lemon Grey.

      Delete