Saturday 26 April 2014

Twinings Spring Sale

I wouldn't normally promote someone's sale's but today I'm making an exception.

Twinings is now running it's Spring Sale, and I have to say that they are selling lots of their wonderful teaware.

From cups and saucers to items from Bodium, from the last few Christmas Baubles to some of their Floral range. There are plenty of bargains to be had!

Honestly, I could spend a fortune on some of the sale items!

I'm not too sure how long their sale lasts, so please visit The Twinings Spring Sale Page and check out all the wonderful items.

I would like to stress that I'm not connected to Twinings in a professional way, (I'm just a huge fan not a employee!) and haven't been asked to promote their sale. I just think there are some great bargains to be had and hopefully you'll treat yourself to something nice!

Happy shopping, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment