Friday 9 May 2014

Chash Tea's Gorgeous Gardenia


I'm going to start my review of Chash tea's Gardenia blend by including what Chash themselves say about this marvelous tea, as I believe, it's such a unusual tea that it's best described by professional's.

Here is what they say about the tea:

A Japanese green tea is added to a selection of green and white teas from China. This forms the foundation.

For fruitiness we then add a smattering of redcurrants, blackcurrants and apricot bits. The proverbial cherry on top comes in the shape of cornflower blossoms and jasmine blossoms.

A combination of tea, fruit and flower that is wonderfully balanced.

I really love floral based tea's. They just appeal to me because they are completely different and the flavours are extraordinary. Gardenia is a different tea because it also is blended with fruit, which is very evident when it's brewing as the aroma of fruits is simply gorgeous.

I find the blend of white and green tea very unique as well. It really makes for a lovely, rich taste, which is really quite sweet which is lovely.

The addition of apricot is what makes this tea delicious. I love apricot in tea, it's wonderful. It is a natural sweetener which just gives your cup of tea another level of loveliness.

This tea is a perfect tea to sit down and relax with after a very long day. It's very mellow and fragrant. It's blended perfectly to make a light and refreshing tea.

I really enjoyed Gardenia tea, and I'm positive you will, particulary if you love fruity or floral tea's, or if your in the mood for something a little bit more delicate. This is a perfect tea to serve after dinner, too. It's cleansing and refreshing.

For more information please visit Chash tea's website.






No comments:

Post a Comment