Monday 5 May 2014

Laura's Tea Room: Blogging Policies And Other Boring Stuff!

Here is a little run down on my policies regarding this blog and the tea reviewing process.

I am happy to receive tea's to review on this blog. I am happy to review teabags and loose tea. I love black tea, green tea and fruit tea. Mint tea upset's my tummy and I can't get on with herbal tea, so I don't tend to review these tea's as I don't feel as though I can review them fairly.

If you send me samples to review, I will review one tea straight away. Further reviews may be a little slower in appearance, but ALL tea's WILL be reviewed, but I can only drink so much tea at one time!

All reviews are put up on my personal Facebook and Twitter pages as well as your Facebook and Twitter. I will also send you a email letting you know that the tea has been reviewed and it will contain a direct link to the review in question. 

I will always be honest with my reviews, no matter if the tea has been sent via samples or if I have purchased them myself. I will never be rude about a product, but I will be honest. (It does seem to be that I generally love all tea's I've tasted, but please don't be offended if you've sent me a blend that I am not keen on - we can't like everything that we try can we?) Likewise, I can also take it on the chin if you feel I've been unfair in a review. Also, if I've made any mistake in relation to a product, do let me know and I will correct it immediately.

All reviews will contain a direct link to the product page on your website.

I am also happy to receive tea related products for review!

When writing a review, I will always try the tea with a blank mind. I do not compare teas to other blends/brands during the tasting process. I may refer to other brands within the review, if I feel that readers are likely to have tried that other brand. I feel it gives readers a good idea of what tea's are like, but I will keep comparisons within blogs to a minimum.

I always try to take my own photographs for the purposes of a review. However, on occasion I may not be able to, therefore will search for images via Google. I will only take pictures from your website if you give me permission to do so. All photographs not taken by me are credited within the blog.

I do not get paid for any blog that I write and do not represent any tea company. All opinions and views are my own. I am not told by tea companies what to write in return for samples being sent out. 

Contact Information:

You can contact me fairly easily. Just leave a comment in any tea review that you so wish. Comments left on tea reviews come straight into my inbox. I have to manually publish comments myself to avoid spam, so no messages you may want to send me will automatically appear on the site. So they are as good as a private message.

If you do want to contact me, please include your email address as I can email you there directly therefore saving time and saving ourselves hassle!

I love to hear from tea companies and those who read this blog. Your opinions and views are important to me so anyone should feel free to contact me or comment on my posts.

Many thanks and happy tea drinking!

Laura x.




No comments:

Post a Comment