Wednesday 14 May 2014

Goodbye For Now - I'm Going On Holiday!

I wanted to write to everyone to say that I wont be posting from now till next Thursday.

I'm off to London to visit my family. I haven't been to the big city since September last year so I am beyond excited.

But, tea will not be far from my  mind. I'm going to Twinings on the Strand, Tea Palace in Covent Garden and hopefully a trip to Whittard if I come across one!

I will genuinely miss blogging, but everyone deserves a break away! The last few days have been frantic with washing, ironing and packing and I need a rest.

I'll see you all when I get back, fresh with excited news on new purchases, experiences and stories!

Until then, have a good week everyone and enjoy your tea drinking!

Best wishes
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment