Thursday 1 May 2014

How Do You Store Your Used Teabags?

How do you store your used teabags? For me, it's a old, plastic bowl covered in multi-coloured spots lined with a freezer bag.


You can just about see it here!

What I can't be doing with is the faffing around of taking the teabag to the bin, dropping tea all over the floor in the process, then that awkward moment when you try to get the teabag off the spoon, and into your bin without your nice clean spoon touching the dirty bin.

Well, today, I discovered this fantastic looking product:


The product is called Teabag Bin and doesn't it look fantastic? Now, I have to stress, I do not own one of these, as I only discovered it ten minutes ago but I'm really impressed. I love how sleek and modern it is.

Apparantly, according to the Teabag Bin's website all you need to do is flip the lid and place your used teabags inside, making it far more convenient to dispose of used bags.

Now, again I will stress that I do not own one of these, but I wanted to pass onto you this fantastic looking gadget. And lets be honest, anything that makes clearing up after drinking tea easier is well worth a look.

Have a nose around the website it's really interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment