Sunday 25 May 2014

Fancy A Cup Of (The Teashed's) Rosie Lee?





 (Photo sourced from www.the-teashed.co.uk)

I've been very fortunate to try two of The Teashed's delightful tea's. The first was Mr Grey's Tea and the second being Out Of Milk Tea.

Today I thought I would give Rosie Lee a go. The other two were delicious, so, I was wondering what this tea would be like.

Rosie Lee is a light Darjeeling tea. It's a bit sturdier then green or white tea, so you can pour boiling water on it without worrying about burning leaves. The tea can be brewed for up to four minutes but I brew this wonderful blend for around about four minutes.

This tea is light and refreshing, but has a strength about it so you feel as though your getting a really satisfying brew. You do not need milk in this, and sugar and sweetener, in my opinion, would ruin the delicate taste this tea has.

Rosie Lee is perfectly blended. I love black tea, but find some blends hard to drink, now that I no longer take milk or sweetener. Assam, for instance, is a gorgeous tea, but far too strong to drink without sweetener or milk. With Rosie Lee you don't get that bitterness, or slightly metallic taste you can get from some tea's. It's just brilliant!

However, this tea is the exact opposite. It's soft and gentle, so it's perfect for those who take their tea black, and even more perfect for those who have made the decision to stop using milk in their tea.

There is something about Rosie Lee that is almost addictive. Twice today I've made a cup of it and before I've even finished the first, I'm getting ready to make a second one. It's just divine and tasty.

The tea is made of high quality tea, and it reaches the standard that I expect from Teashed, who produce the most tasty and gorgeous tea's. They are a brilliant and modern tea company and I really like them!

For more information on Rosie Lee or Teashed please visit their website.  Not only do they sell utterly fantastic tea's, but they also sell edibles such as biscuits, teaware, homeware and a gift section that is to die for!

Have a good look around the website - it's utterly fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment