Sunday 16 February 2014

My Cup Seems To Be The Star Of The Show!

I've received a couple of really lovely emails over the weekend from people asking about the cup that is always featured in this blog.

Well, here is a full picture of it!


So, here it is! It's a Cadbury's Creme Egg mug. It came with an Easter Egg many years ago. They release them every year, but if you can't wait there are a few bouncing around on ebay!

I have a matching cup from a Cadbury's Caramel Egg, but don't like it as it doesn't hold much tea!

Of course, I have posh teaware. I have a beautiful PIP cup and saucer, brought from Twinings shop, but I use that at weekends when I make a pot of tea up. For everyday use I use my Cadbury's mug, quite simply because it's my favourite! And now, I consider it a good friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment